Piotr Bielaczyc Department Manager, Engine Research Department,
Conference Day 1
- Development of WLTP in comparison of vehicles on NEDC, WLTC and FPT 75
- Development of RDE - PEMS legislation and testing for Euro 6d and beyond
- ECE UN GTR 15 regulation and their development
- WLTP and Real World Driving emissions in comparison with test cycles for diesel and gasoline vehicles and their influence on vehicle/engine technology
- CO2 emissions in light of WLTP/GTR 15/RDE regime
- WLTP and RDE in light of other world emission regulation - is it possible future regulation harmonization?